• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who to Cheer For - Wk 15

PanthersATL

Going into week 15, here's the way I see we should root for in the games that appear to matter to us. Other than the obvious CAR and DAL choices, what do you think?

NO @ CHI - a toss up.

WAS @ CIN - CIN

TB @ ATL - another toss up.

MIN @ ARI - I'm leaning towards ARI winning

DEN @ CAR - CAR. Of course.

NYG @ DAL - DAL

CLE @ PHI - CLE

NO @ CHI - CHI- they are going to win the division so we need NO out of it

WAS @ CIN - CIN

TB @ ATL - ATL

MIN @ ARI -ARI- they are already in cause they won their division, why not knock MIN down another notch

NYG @ DAL - NYG- we control our destiny so why not get DAL another notch lower in the Wildcard chase

CLE @ PHI - CLE

NO @ CHI - CHI- they are going to win the division so we need NO out of it

WAS @ CIN - CIN

TB @ ATL - ATL

MIN @ ARI -ARI- they are already in cause they won their division, why not knock MIN down another notch

NYG @ DAL - NYG- we control our destiny so why not get DAL another notch lower in the Wildcard chase

CLE @ PHI - CLE

I agree. And that might be the biggest game next week

CLE @ PHI - CLE

i don't know how any panther fan could want the giants to win this game. they are the only nfc team with a better record than us, and homefield advantage is a very real possibility. if they lose again before we meet the following week it would be a big plus.

i don't know how any panther fan could want the giants to win this game. they are the only nfc team with a better record than us, and homefield advantage is a very real possibility. if they lose again before we meet the following week it would be a big plus.

Giants are 11-2 and clinched a playoff spot

Cowbitches are 8-5 and in the mix for a wild card

If the Giants win and go to 12-2 and we win against Den and are 11-3 then if we beat the Giants we become 12-3 and they are 12-3 but we own the tiebreaker making us #1 in the NFC.... If the Cowboys lose they are all but out of the playoffs which is something great for us because we HAVE NOT CLINCHED anything YET. If you want to be the best, you have to beat the best! If we want to be the #1 seed then we need to take care of business in Charlotte on Sunday then New York the following week.

Plus, if they lose and we win then the game against them means home field advantage if we take care of business against the Broncos.

I want our week 17 matchup against the Saints to not matter. I want to have clinched HFA by the end of the Giants game. I want no part of putting the Saints in position to spoil Carolina's HFA and giving us a physical and injury inducing game on the last week of the season regardless of the bye week.

If the Giants win and go to 12-2 and we win against Den and are 11-3 then if we beat the Giants we become 12-3 and they are 12-3 but we own the tiebreaker making us #1 in the NFC.

i'd rather see them go on a losing streak, and us own the 1 seed without a tiebreaker.

Going into week 15, here's the way I see we should root for in the games that appear to matter to us. Other than the obvious CAR and DAL choices, what do you think?

NO @ CHI - a toss up.

WAS @ CIN - CIN

TB @ ATL - another toss up.

MIN @ ARI - I'm leaning towards ARI winning

NYG @ DAL - DAL

CLE @ PHI - CLE

I love how you throw "toss ups" in your WHO to root for post. Nice!

I would say

NO@CHI- Lets let the Bears knock the wind out of NO's sail. :)

WAS@CIN- CIN needs to get another win here :rolleyes:

TB@ATL- ATL is gonna need Turner to run all over the Buc's to put them even :)

MIN@ARI- Toss up and really dont matter :cool:

DEN@CAR- Me must protect this house. :D

NYG@DAL- DAL wins this one and make it easyer for us to win HFA :arf:

CLE@PHI- Toss up.

Archived