• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What is the most stupid, dangerous thing you have ever done?

Razzy

Got stuck in the middle of a flood on my way home one night (early twenties). Car got through part of it, but there was a much worse patch ahead and by the time I realized there was no point even trying that, the water I had already come through was too high to get back.

So I called my dad to have him come meet me, ditched my car and walked through chest deep flood waters that were running off a hill into the river.

Figured I'd be fine as long as I kept to the guard rail, but then about halfway through I felt for it and it wasn't there anymore.

I made it, but by the time I got out my legs were dead (greatest leg workout ever, as long as it doesn't kill you).

In my defense, I had a good reason. My mother had a bad heart and was worried about me to the point of panic.

Jumped out of a "perfectly good aircraft".

Long story short, the recruiter showed me a vid, I said "i wanna do that!!" & the next thing I know, "1 1000, 2 1000, 3 1000...

I swear to the elder gods, if my kid is a genius who invents a time machine, I will go back to when Da'Vinci is designing the parachute & kick him square in the nuts.

Definitely driving... one time leaving the high school parking lot with my buddy Terry behind me, we turned out onto the two lane highway into the oncoming traffic lane, and accelerated up to around 100MPH and drove about 2 miles that way passing everything from log trucks to school buses... there was a curve and a bridge in there along the way. If someone had pulled out to pass or pretty much anything we would have both been killed I'm sure.

lol. A friend of mine drover a couple blocks in reverse to to get once.

When I was younger and still drinking a friend of mine called me and some other friends over to see his new toy, it was a base linear amplifier for his CB. After looking at it he asked me a question about it, well me being a genius in that area opened the top and started to give a lesson on how to replace the tubes and the best type to buy for replacements and so on. While pointing at different areas I took my eyes off of it to look at him and touched the cap on one. This literally stopped my heart for a few seconds and turned me into Casper. After I regained my composure, and they knew that I was okay, they laugh until they cried. I just cried. :yikes:

I was around 17 years of age. I went to my friend house and we got wasted. It was around 12am so I decided to go home... He lived less than a mile from my house so I decided to drive home. Of course, cops set up a Booze it and Loose it check point so I was like... fugkkk!! I'm getting closer and closer to check point and I already know I'm getting arrested... Then, traffic got backed up very bad so they decided to stop every other car... I was not the other car... So they let me through without stopping me. I got lucky as poo... I bought a breathalizer and no more drinking and driving for me...

Driven my car on an interstate pushing 140 (sober)

broke into a supermarket that was under construction and drove the cherry pickers around (high)

tried to steal some golf carts by ramming the gate of the fenced pen they were in (drunk)

When I was younger and still drinking a friend of mine called me and some other friends over to see his new toy, it was a base linear amplifier for his CB. After looking at it he asked me a question about it, well me being a genius in that area opened the top and started to give a lesson on how to replace the tubes and the best type to buy for replacements and so on. While pointing at different areas I took my eyes off of it to look at him and touched the cap on one. This literally stopped my heart for a few seconds and turned me into Casper. After I regained my composure, and they knew that I was okay, they laugh until they cried. I just cried. :yikes:

Lol i got popped by the cap on my outside ac while working on it. Good times.

Decided it would be fun to drink a whole 5th of abolut in about a 30 minute span. this was probably my 6th time drinking, maybe. Needless to say, I have no idea what happened that night. I think i woke up from where I passed out to climb into my bed. The room was hell (seeing as how i threw up on my roommate's futon, clothes and other poo everywhere).

to top that all off, when i came to the next afternoon, my mom was an hour away, and my roommate was on his way back. not a fun day.

Archived