• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What is the most stupid, dangerous thing you have ever done?

Razzy

At 17 I had an 89 CRX-si. I would go as fast as possible down the curviest roads on a daily basis. Until 12/13/95 when there was a light dew on the road. I fish tailed all over the place after going around one turn, and ended up barrel rolling through the air, down the hill and across a creek before landing in the middle of a few trees. Some strangers were luckily coming from the other direction, and pulled me out. The seat belt broke my collar bone, and I had internal bleeding on my knee, but was fine otherwise. The car was totaled though.

Worst thing about it was the psycho girl I was dating was planning to break up with me that morning, but I never made it to school. We ended up dating far too long as a result of her not having the heart to do it after my wreck. God I was dumb.

Drove with an ounce of weed from canada through the US border and got stopped. Luckily I put the weed in my pants and didnt get strip searched. It was lucky and stupid at the same time because the weed fell out of my pants and I never found it.

WOW that suuuuuuuuucksssssss

Tell me about it, had to drive 15 hours pissed and not high.

I wish I could find a picture, but the second I found out I would drop to my knees and look up at the sky shaking my fists and go WHYYYYYYYYYYY

then I would cry for an extended period of time.

my buddy and I were cruising down the highway one day when another friend pulled up beside us in his camara. Only thing was, he was sitting on the roof, steering with his feet. We decided then that we should climb out the windows and sit on the ledge while he drove with his feet. Not real bright

Last night I chewed and swallowed two fish oil supplement pills for $20. Brutal.

That used to be one of my punishments as a kid. That and eating tinfoil....try it when you have silver fillings...not fun.

Stupidest thing I have done was went surifing during a hurricane off the coast of Atlantic City. Cut school with a surfing friend of mine and had to paddle out about 1/2 mile to catch waves. Once I got out there we were separated and I thought I would never make it back. We both finally made it back in and were over 1 mile down the beach from where we started. Knowing you are about to drown and it is at your own doing is not a good feeling.

I also jumped off a 90 foot cliff in Mexico after drinking tequilla all day and watching the locals do it. Apparently you need to "clench" if you go feet first because it felt like my colon was forced up to my mouth after I hit the water...in fact it may have been. Never again.

Archived