• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What is the most stupid, dangerous thing you have ever done?

Razzy

We've all probably done some stupid stuff in the past. I jumped off an 80 foot cliff into a lake, and to get you had to get a good jump to clear some somewhat shallow water we didn't want to chance. To get some speed you had to take your life jacket off. Well when I jumped I didn't want to get overzealous and put my weight too far forward, but I ended up leaning a bit too far back. I got out far enough, but landed awkward and took the brunt of it on my heels, the back of my legs, and my ass. A Jet of water tried to violate me. I was fine, just somewhat bruised, but still to this day I get angry at myself for doing it, because I immediately realized that one slip could have meant death even at that height. A broken leg or blackout in a lake is a recipe for drowning.

When I was 10 I also rollerbladed into the deep end of the pool and almost drowned, so I guess water has been trying to reclaim me for awhile.

You?

You?

oh man. i got tons. just one quick one.

once right out of high school i worked in the awesome rent to own biz. i was driving this big cube truck with my typical hangover. it was getting slightly warmer in the truck and as the day went on so i wanted to take off my jacket.

but who has time to pull over and take off their jacket? so i take it off WHILE driving. lo and behold my right arm jacket gets stuck around the seat belt and im having to drive this big truck with my left arm and my knee.

I finally had to coast to a level place and come to a stop to remove said jacket.

idiot

Definitely driving... one time leaving the high school parking lot with my buddy Terry behind me, we turned out onto the two lane highway into the oncoming traffic lane, and accelerated up to around 100MPH and drove about 2 miles that way passing everything from log trucks to school buses... there was a curve and a bridge in there along the way. If someone had pulled out to pass or pretty much anything we would have both been killed I'm sure.

At a party we rolled the largest blunt any of us had ever seen, there was 1.5 oz of weed in that thing. It was fat.

We had a 4 foot glass bong there and when the blunt got too small to hold onto I decided I was going to put it in the bowl of the bong, milk the poo out of it, and clear it. Bad idea, you smokers know why.

I cleared it, but I'm pretty sure I collapsed a lung if not both. I could barely breathe for about 10 minutes until someone brought me an inhaler. That's the most stoned I've ever been.

Also, ran across a 20 foot wide mud pit, didn't make it, then sunk, had to be rescued.

Once put every type of combustible material I could find in a bucket and set it on fire.

Burned down a treehouse, but not the tree somehow.

Archived