• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dark Knight Rises Plot Details

Razzy

I'm going to go check out the prologue in Charlotte at Discovery Place tonight. Yeah 6 minutes isn't a whole lot of time to justify what will be on the internet 5 minutes later, but seeing it in IMAX and using it as an excuse to go grab a bite and a few beers downtown won't be so bad.

They warned us 3 times not to record anything and that they had people checking the crowd with night vision goggles looking for anyone that was lol.

To be honest though, recording on that dome IMAX theater would not have produced anything worth watching.

They warned us 3 times not to record anything and that they had people checking the crowd with night vision goggles looking for anyone that was lol.

To be honest though, recording on that dome IMAX theater would not have produced anything worth watching.

based off the scarce facts you have, do you think this movie lives up to its expectations?

based off the scarce facts you have, do you think this movie lives up to its expectations?

Oh yeah - I don't want to over hype the prologue, but this is definitely going to be an all in from Nolan. Some minor spoilers (I won't give details, just thoughts) below you can highlight I took from the 6 minutes we watched:

Bane will be nothing like the Joker. The beginning to The Dark Knight was a cool, fun and calculated heist that introduces the Joker as a cunning mastermind that takes things like they are a game.

The beginning to this one gives us a brutal super villain that has an obvious cause and agenda and is not afraid to show it. Just a guess, but he will probably be killing a lot of people.

Also, this will be on a much bigger level than the TDK was. Probably more so than the TDK was to Batman Begins - this will be an all out blockbuster of epic proportions.

Also, for you Game of Thrones fans (me included) Aidan Gillian (Littlefinger) plays a role in the prologue :).

Archived