• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dark Knight Rises Plot Details

Razzy

I have faith in Nolan, I just feel like he is taking the hard road here and may fail.

To be clear, I'm a sucker for Nolan, Dark Knight, Memento, and Inception I love. I just don't see how this is going to be as good as Dark Knight if even come close

I kinda thought Black Mask and maybe a reintroduction of Two-face would have been cool. I think Nolan may have a some cgi stuff going on with Bane because he does look kind of stupid in those pictures.

I just hope its not the end to the series.

It has been noted that Nolan has mentioned that his Batman series will only last 3 movies, so this one will be the last hurray for Nolan's Bat-verse. And I know that this movie will be mega-hyped because of the success of The Dark Knight, so I'm trying to keep a levelheaded approach to this movie.

Can't wait really. Although I believe the previous two bat movies of his have been great I think they are greatly over hyped.

The reason I am so excited about this one is because Bane has always been my favorite batman villan, and I personally think his best. I mean who else broke the bats back. He was an equal match almost mentally and superior physically and a bad ass on top of that. He deserved a redo after the last attempt to portray him.

no, overhyped would be tim burton's pooty batmans

Come on now. BB was good, don't get me wrong. It deffinitly got over rated because people had waited so long for a good batman and it was edgier. The second one was very good as well, yet the whole two facething was rushed at the end,m kind of a misfit, there were many plot holes. Heath Ledger elevated that movie single handidly. Can you honestly say you don't want to laugh whenever Bale goes over 2 sentences in his batman voice? Both above average movies for sure, but not the best super hero movies ever or even top movies of all time as a lot of nolan nut huggers imply.

I am very excited for the 3rd though, as long as do Bane justice.

i dunno, i avoided watching BB because i expected it to be another failure, and was amazed when i finally got around to watching it

there is no comparison to nolan's franchise and any of the previous 4 films on any level other than they happen to involve the same characters

as far as bale's batman voice....whatever. it sucks. but no i don't cringe really, no more than michael keaton's "i'm batman" or george clooney sliding down the back of a dinosaur

or jim carey in green tights

those are truly cringeworthy moments

• 4 months later...

Archived