• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dark Knight Rises Plot Details

Razzy

]bane is a fuging gimmick' date=' barely more legitimate than harley quinn[/b']

might as well call azrael the true batman

what a pooty storyline that could have been amazing

IF you read your comics (which you didn't) you would know that Bane is a very intellegent and strong human being.

He taught himself multiple languages during his imprisonment, several of them were dead languages.

He also breaks Batman's back...a VERY big key plot in the Batman series that sends Batman into retirement.

SO, go watch your stupid George Clooney clownish poo and keep thinking that Bane was some gimmick made up for that goofy ass movie.

Yeah Bane is one of the best batman villains ever. A lot of people including myself were very excited when he was announced as the bad guy.

Nolan has said this numerous times that he has only wanted to use villains that are life like and believable and realistic ... I'm honestly still shocked he chose to include catwoman - even more so after seeing her leaked pics.

my advice to you is to keep the faith in Nolan. Tom Hardy said that CN has a couple tricks up his sleeve.

yeah i've never seen that flick

its a fuging cop out to create a steroid freak to break batman's back when you have a long list of arguably the greatest villains gallery in comics period

and any one of them would have made a better villain in that storyline

but no, it was easy to just have a roid freak break his back and then backpedal when the azrael storyline failed

hell, why not have superman break his back?

oh, that would have taken some fuging writing, but instead we'll just make this lame roid freak that wrestling fans will jack off all over just for this one specific storyline, then act like it never happend

see also: death of superman

the killing joke. that was a story, and an epic turn of events that still reverberates today in batman lore and current stories

the bane storyline is inconsequential

Dude Bane is a very important character from the comics. It's obvious you are not a batman fan.

@Onebadasscat...

At first, I was reading online and a lot of rumors indicated that Dr.Hugo Strange and Longshot were going to be the villains. I've read that Strange could still pop up in TDKR.....I personally was pulling for the Riddler or Harley Quinn.

bane is from the comics, but he was only created as an easy way out in a pooty storyline that could have been 9000 times better

like i said, he's only slightly more legit than harley quinn

its not like i haven't read dark knight returns, hush, the man who laughs, death in the family, the long halloween, arkham asylum, killing joke, dark knight returns, or year one and year two

all of those are better than the pooty bane storyline

if you haven't read killing joke, or the man who laughs or the long halloween, then you haven't read batman and u need to stfu

bane is garbage just like venom and carnage and doomsday and any other gimmick villian created just to have an "unstoppable" force take down the hero

any other kind of writing its called a deus ex machina, and its considered horribly trite

you obviously didn't read comics before 1994

yeah it is obvious u are older than me, I was 11 years old in 1994 so that sounds about right. I grew up w/ what I grew up with.

My friends dad had allllll of those old comics in his extensive collection but wouldn't let us near them.

yeah it is obvious u are older than me, I was 11 years old in 1994 so that sounds about right. I grew up w/ what I grew up with.

My friends dad had allllll of those old comics in his extensive collection but wouldn't let us near them.

so go do the cbz and read all those i mentioned except for arkham asylum which was horrible

put it this way. joker killed a robin and crippled barbara gordon, turning her from batgirl into oracle. both of those events still have far more effect over the batman character than what he went thru with bane, which has basically been wiped clean like superman's "death"

joker deserved to break batman's spine, but instead they just made up some pooty character that sounded like a 13 year old created

Archived