• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Packers don't tender James Jones (making him an UFA)

Cyclonus

We have some of the best wr's in the league we just need a QB to get them the ball.

#homer

This is the truth. Those receivers from the Packers have Aaron Rodgers throwing them the ball. How is it that it seems every receiver on that team looks like five-star talent? The truth is it's not that James Jones is a good receiver, but that Aaron Rodgers is a superb QB. We have good receivers as well, and Gettis and LaFell are probably better receivers than James Jones.

I think James Jones is a talented player that could certainly explode some where. It's interesting to talk about adding WR's to this team. Drafting Green or Jones, or signing James Jones. But somewhere deep down in me I have a feeling that Armanti Edwards is out to prove something. You can't deny his athletic talent. I was really surprised to hear how he was treated by the coaches, very unprofessional if true.

David Gettis has special written all over him and Brandon LaFell was becoming more solid as the days went by last season. Not to mention Steve Smith whom I believe is still a top WR.

Archived