• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brian Billick is a hater too

TheRealDeal

I wish we could have met last year we may have gotten along better. :yesnod::yesnod::yesnod:

Too bad Newton wasn't coming out last year and we didn't have the first pick last year then right? Then we all could have gotten to know you for a couple months until we didn't draft him.

Too bad Newton wasn't coming out last year and we didn't have the first pick last year then right? Then we all could have gotten to know you for a couple months until we didn't draft him.

Who Newton or Clausen?? I don't understand your post.

If you are implying that I am only here bc of Cam and our pick you are about 50% correct.

Last year I was all over pantherinsider which is a scout.com website. I just got here recently bc that forum is a ghost town these days. There are still threads on the front page over there that I posted 2 months ago.

Yet over here it is pretty rapid fire which I like. Plus guys like you are nice guys :rolleyes:

So when we had the number one pick i wanted to go somewhere that had quicker feedback. So you are kinda right.

But you will be stuck with me no matter who we pick so buckle up ;)

Plus Banks, Dilfer, and Grabac. He got real lucky with Dilfer by having one of the greatest defenses to ever play.

Actually, Ozzie Newsome is the guy who picked all the Ravens QBs.

For the record, Newsome is widely considered to be one of the best personnel men in the business.

(goes to show just how difficult a position that is to evaluate)

Have you made any posts that don't directly or indirectly relate to Cam Newton?

Are there any other threads besides Cam threads right now?? :D

And yes I have. But the draft (in particular QB's) has always been an interest for me so I like those threads.

But I way in on all things Panthers.

No one cares about Ponder and in the Blaine thread you still somehow brought up Cam and how Blaine doesn't compare.

Don't worry man it's okay, just branch out a little

This from the man that has battered Newton in countless threads and has started several more. Speaking of Moore and Clausen, you singlehandedly posted those threads into the hundreds of posts.

Physician- heal thyself.

I think Cam has the talent to be a number one pick but that AJ Hawk hit it on the nose when he recently talked about class. he will be good in the NFL but his mouth will likely embarrass whatever team he lands with. I do not see Jerry letting a poison like that in.

I am back to now hoping for a great defensive pick who does not have his head up his arse. also, hoping for Volek and to give Jimmy a year with some coaches that can help him develop.

if Brian is right about the support that Cam has surrounded himself with then what a clown he will be.

Archived