• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brian Billick is a hater too

TheRealDeal

http://blogs.nfl.com/2011/02/24/bill...e=HP_headlines

Thought I'd post this since everyone who says something nice about Cam gets a thread, this is for the realists.

Cue the huggers

Where did I admit I was a hater?

This is the second fuking time today you have put words in my mouth. STFU

Well first you named your thread Billick is a hater too. By putting too you incorporated him into a larger group of people who are haters.

Now you could have meant that to mean other analysts but then you put in you original piece that this article of "hating" was for the realists out there. You have told me several times that you are a realist.

So the thread of "hating" is for the realists that you have already described yourself as. Therefore, de facto if you are a realist you are a hater, if you like Cam you are a "hugger" .

In summary you imply hating is realism, so if you are a realist yourself then you must be a hater by your own definition.

So you said you are a hater.

i haven't seen therealdeal write one positive thing about Newton, but how dare anyone confuse him with a hater

This is why I just put him on ignore. If someone is that one sided and will not even acknowledge that there is a good side. I dont need to read what they have to say.

This is why I just put him on ignore. If someone is that one sided and will not even acknowledge that there is a good side. I dont need to read what they have to say.

Although I do think we should pick Cam. I understand that there are questions and if they don't pick him I will not go cry in a pillow.

The reason I defend him so much is I think some of the vitriol and nastiness toward him is not warranted. I mean, people just seem to hate this guy.

Then they act like he just sucks because he isn't Luck.

He seems to have more people parsing his words and looking for holes to attack than any player I can ever remember coming out of college.

I think he is being treated unfairly and that is why I go to bat for him so much.

Plus I think he can be a really good NFL QB.

i haven't seen therealdeal write one positive thing about Newton, but how dare anyone confuse him with a hater

You must have missed my comments after his workout when I said he looked phenomenal. I stressed concerns and if I'm not allowed to verbalize real concerns, which many professionals share, then yes, call me a hater all you want.

I was also labeled a Clausen hater and we all see how that turned out :cool:

Archived