• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brian Billick is a hater too

TheRealDeal

“When you look at some of the actions of Cam Newton at the end of the season — the workout for the media, the comment about being an icon and entertainer — it shows me a lack of understanding on his part what that transition to the NFL is going to be about. And these actions show me that he has surrounded himself with people with questionable judgment.”

http://blogs.nfl.com/2011/02/24/billick-i-have-major-major-questions-about-cam/?module=HP_headlines

Thought I'd post this since everyone who says something nice about Cam gets a thread, this is for the realists.

Cue the huggers

True but I'm not in the back & forth Cam hoop-la, personally I'm gonna wait till the interviews & combine in general before I feel comfortable with my view on the prospects.

Agreed but for all the no name people that get a thread because they love Cam, I figured someone who has been there should get a thread too!

His workout, his choice of words, and his father will all be an issue worth consideration up to and after the draft.

any other draft prospect says what Cam said and they would be labeled a loud mouth diva who the Panthers should stay away from

but since it's Cam, it's just swag!

The fans and reporters (Cam lovers) are now having to give way to the comments of the experts (former coaches and former player personnel directors) who have a little better grasp of, as Real Deal so eloquently puts it, reality.

And I am not a hater- I see CN's potential. I am a realist. I also see the risk, and opt not to gamble with this pick.

Archived