• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Spring Training!!!!!

jkeough

Headed down late next week.....may skip the Phillies spring training this year though...something tells me it might be a bit too crowded this year. Haven't decided yet.

well you know...if you text me BEFORE you go this year..i probably will meet up with you

well you know...if you text me BEFORE you go this year..i probably will meet up with you

:D....I think we may skip the whole Tampa area thing this year. Wife wants to take the daughter to Disney so I will probably just hit Braves spring training again so I can pee on Chipper Jones. Tampa will probably not be in the cards for Florida tour 2009. I dunno know for sure though...we will be bouncing around the state.

:D....I think we may skip the whole Tampa area thing this year. Wife wants to take the daughter to Disney so I will probably just hit Braves spring training again so I can pee on Chipper Jones. Tampa will probably not be in the cards for Florida tour 2009. I dunno know for sure though...we will be bouncing around the state.

well poo..we still havent taken our son to disney yet...hmmm

When you get to Braves camp how about getting me Smoltz's autograph for me....mmmmm nevermind

Archived