• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pep in the pro bowl

dpanthersman

if you're refering to peppers that is pretty much bullsh*t

he never demanded a trade or became disgruntled like many other players have, he played out his contract and then made clear that he wanted to go somewhere else in a respectful and classy way

the proudest moment of his life was being able to buy his mom a nice house with his signing bonus, I don't think that comes from a self centered greedy person

what's greedy and self centered is wanting a player to alter his life decisions just so he can stay on your favorite football team and keep you happy during football season

Well said. It sucks to let a player like Peppers go, but we should be thankful for his performances over the years and the classy way he’s handling himself now.

what's greedy and self centered is wanting a player to alter his life decisions just so he can stay on your favorite football team and keep you happy during football season

First of all, I never said anything that even resembled what your implicating. Second of all, I'm not going to lose sleep at night because JP wants out of carolina, I could care less.

Archived