• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pep in the pro bowl

dpanthersman

I know, but seeing him play and knowing this is the last time he'll have that Panther helmet on is making it harder to swallow. I was already to trade him and get whatever we can for him, but seeing him play today, I was just kind of hoping to hear we still had a chance...

In no words of his own he basically said they weren't using him the way he wants to be used. Good job Trgo and Fox (sarcasm), goodbye Pep.

Ok, was the Sarcasm for just the Fox and Trgo part or for the whole post before it.

If it's just for the Fox part, it's a Dumb statement. there has been absolutely nothing wrong with what we have done with Peppers, as far as Peppers is concerned if he didn't reach his full potential as a Panther it wasn't any of they're doing. Smith is a great player and he comes through hell or high water good or bad it doesn't matter, Jon Beason is a great player and he comes through hell or high water good or bad it doesn't matter, Great Players come through regardless of what's going on or what's around them, it's what makes them great, and if Peppers hasn't been able to it's Peppers problem.

Archived