• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pep in the pro bowl

dpanthersman

i dun know how many of u guys are watching the pro bowl but i juss saw pep geta sack and i hope he keeps it up..the better he plays has gotta help his trade value

But the announcers were saying how "nicely" he did it and then pulled him up. Is that really the attitude we want him to have?...

so do we want gross to have a bad game? do yall think it would affect his value any? i agree that scouts are watching this. but how much impact it will make is pretty up n the air.....

gonzales looked pretty good on that first drive i would love for us to get him at a good deal

the game doesn't matter. getting chosen for it was all that matters and all it is good for is getting some extra dollars thrown your way.,

kerry collins is in this game. that is a sign of how dumb the whole thing is.

btw.....not watching. it's a farce.

Instead of a game, they should have things that are the equivalent of the NBA dunking contest. Or how about this...the first quarter is AFC West vs. NFC West, the second quarter is AFC South vs. NFC South...

As it is, this game is boring as poo every year because most teams only have two, three guys tops on the team.

Archived