• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Firefox Issues

tarheelpride

I have been have the same problem. But I just got it the other day so I just figured that was normal.

it was doing that to me for awhile now. it used to work flawlessly, then it downloaded an update. It's gotten worse since that point. It crashes during the worst times and a lot of videos (ex. ones on WRAL, Panthers Website, Yahoo) wouldn't play. Plus it's slow to respond...:confused5:

Firefox is fine. The newest flash update (which affects Youtube, Facebook, etc) doesn't work kindly with Firefox. I was having the same issues and even backdated my Firefox browser to version 2 just to make sure. FF is still the best in the business. Try uninstalling and reinstalling your flash and ditch the plugins just to make sure.

Firefox is fine. The newest flash update (which affects Youtube, Facebook, etc) doesn't work kindly with Firefox. I was having the same issues and even backdated my Firefox browser to version 2 just to make sure. FF is still the best in the business. Try uninstalling and reinstalling your flash and ditch the plugins just to make sure.

only problem i have with this is I need those plug-ins (especially zotero...saves my life when I do research papers). i would go through with it if i didn't have value in my plug-ins.

I think i will have to wait for the new flash update and see if it gets any better

Archived