• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Parents Do Not, I Repeat, Do Not.....

fitty76

make your child's primary name their middle name. It is the biggest pain in the ass ever. My parents did that to me. I have to clarify all the time that my name is actually my middle name. Don't do that to your child. He (mostly he) will hate you when he becomes an adult.

make your child's primary name their middle name. It is the biggest pain in the ass ever. My parents did that to me. I have to clarify all the time that my name is actually my middle name. Don't do that to your child. He (mostly he) will hate you when he becomes an adult.

ya, I have that problem too and it sucks! If you are going to call someone by their middle name, then by all means, just make that their first name instead! Never made sense to me!

poo, thats nothin. Try being named last names as first names. Good luck having the dumbass whateveremployee in front of you figure that one out

Whats your name

"name"

No, whats your first name

its "name"

no, maam, ur not understanding me, NOT YOUR LAST NAME, YOUR FIRST NAME

IT IS MY FIRST NAME DAMMIT NOW WRITE IT DOWN!!!

o, wow, thats your first name? never heard of it that way.

I dont give a fug, just write it down.

every. single. gd. time.

people are just so fuging stupid sometimes it baffles me.

My son goes by his middle name. He's never complained; he knows his first name came from my dad. My husband goes by his middle name, and my dad went by his and had a jr tag.

Ty actually has a first name, two middle names, and a last name. He understands the reason and seems fine with it.

Archived