• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ARod tested positive for steriods in 2003

c0r

as a Red Sox fan I would like to take this moment and say

HA HA

Sorry I just had to do that

Steroids or not Afraud is a blessing in disguise for the Red Sox. Horrible in the cluch and the Post Season.

If Afraud sets the all time MLB Home Run mark he'll do it like Barry Bonds, with a bunch of meaningless home runs during a long career.

It's not a surprise, he was just like Bonds in gaining bulk and mass very quickly from what he used to look like.

I'm routing for Pujols to beat all the records, he's already a better hitter than either of those two.

My current favorite player in MLB. Of course I'm a Cards fan.

But man I hope he is clean.

Yet people turn a blind eye to the cortizone shot which is much stronger of a steroid than than the evil anabolic steroid because the government says it is ok?

What about HGH? I promise you more than half the NFL, MLB, NHL is on it......it just can't be tested for without a blood test and no union will approve that. This is why the anabolic steroid thing means nothing to me any more.

The whole thing is a joke....

Wonder what Dimbee & Epi think about all this. Being they've quietly rooted for A-Rod to surpass Bonds because he did it the "right" way.

I've been loudly rooting for ANYONE to beat the artificially enhanced new record set by Bonds.

Sadly, it seems nobody is clean, and every day that goes by makes me think that things were in a sad state of affairs in baseball not too long ago.

It is beginning to sound like the question isn't who was taking performance enhancing drugs, but rather, who WASN'T.

It sounds more and more like MLB was more like the WWE.

And as I have said many times in the past, this goes further than MLB. The NFL has been the beneficiary of a much more forgiving fan base. Even the Merriman thing barely registered with hardcore NFL fans.

Welp, I'm here to tell you that it goes superdeep.

Olympic sports, cycling (yes, even the untouchable Lance is likely a user), baseball, football, you name it.

The temptation is just too great.

These people don't realize that the long term effect on their bodies is a really big deal, and you'll start to see the athletes of this era dying MUCH too young. Trust me on that.

And the records that they shatter will seem meaningless, and that's the sad part, since the beauty of discussions about the players of this era vs. that era etc. are now just bunk.

You can't compare regular guys to cartoon characters/video game characters.

These guys have a cheat code, and that sucks for the fans.

And it'll suck for the players when their health goes down the crapper when the playing days are over.

The classic example of short term benefit with long term detrimental effect.

KT, I don't hate these guys.

The whole thing just makes me sad.

Disappointed.

Kinda mad.

Am I surprised....no.

Archived