• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Moore hosts charity lunch for domestic violence shelter

TheRealDeal

Matt's not really a worse pick than most of the FA QBs out there and I'd rather have damaged Panther goods than damaged "other team" goods. Draft AJ Green and I'd be happy with Moore starting backed up by Clausen again. No drama, still young, knows the players and the players seem to like him. Plus I don't think Matt's beyond repair, as long as his surgery hasn't affected him. He's accurate, he's pretty smart, and he's got a good arm. He just needs more confidence under pressure and having Smith along with a guy like AJ Green may just give him that.

I hope we get Moore back, he need's another chance too IMO. That is cool badass, that Moore took the time to email you back. Not many would do that.

cause we all know that matt moore is burdened with hundreds of thousands of emails.

cause we all know that matt moore is burdened with hundreds of thousands of emails.

It's not the quantity but the fact that he answered an email from someone he doesn't know or owe anything to. It's just a nice thing to do. After getting booed at home week 2 of the season by a bunch of idiotic fans, he shouldn't answer any emails and let us suffer with Clausen, but he's a nicer person than me.

If Moore is smart he will try to get on with another team. Clausen wont be going anywhere and we will be picking up another QB. So that leaves one spot for either Moore or Pike. Moore could go somewhere else and have a better chance of making the team if not starting in the right organization.

If Moore is smart he will try to get on with another team. Clausen wont be going anywhere and we will be picking up another QB. So that leaves one spot for either Moore or Pike. Moore could go somewhere else and have a better chance of making the team if not starting in the right organization.

I think he will do just that. I think he will look to where he has a chance to start next year, then if nothing comes up look to where he can be a backup, with here being his first choice for both since he likes it here.

If neither of those two prevail, he'll take whatever he can get.

It's not that impossible that he starts here next year.

I think he will do just that. I think he will look to where he has a chance to start next year, then if nothing comes up look to where he can be a backup, with here being his first choice for both since he likes it here.

If neither of those two prevail, he'll take whatever he can get.

It's not that impossible that he starts here next year.

there are a number of teams looking for quarterbacks, so he may get a shot... but he is coming off an injury and struggled last year regardless of the reason.

he's got a shot to start some place... even here... and I don't think anyone is really going to give him a commitment at starting, but I could be wrong. I think he has a good shot here if we don't draft anyone. If we do, I think he'll be better off looking elsewhere and I think he will.

Edit; That's not to say a rookie could beat him out - just that I think because of roster spots, the Panthers would bring in some kind of "seasoned veteran" in addition to their younger dudes, and you know it's unlikely they give up on Clausen so...

Archived