• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PHD:P - Panther H - Hatin' D- Degree = Steve Young

PantherDFense

Young was a QB who had two stud recievers (one the best of all time). So, as arrogant as a prick he is, Young realizes how Smith can make Delhomme look good occasionally.

BTW, Other than the Ronde pick Delhomme had a solid game. 3 drops by Hoover, the lucky a$$ INT by Philips, He would have been around 17/20 on the day. Not too shabby, especially when you have 300 Yds rushing to compliment.

I thought Young did a good job of being fair and unbias. Basicly he said Smith, Williams, Stewart and the O-line did a great job and that Jake and the defense need to continue to improve. He also questioned the offensive gameplanning concerning getting Smith the ball more and in the open field. I don't see any hate in that.

You can't say anything negative about Jake because he leads this team to wins. Ignore the average stats and errant throws, his teammates and ownership like him so who are the fans or media to question him? I'm surprised Young doesn't know that as long as the Qb leads the team to a win you completely ignore any miscues.

I thought Young did a good job of being fair and unbias. Basicly he said Smith, Williams, Stewart and the O-line did a great job and that Jake and the defense need to continue to improve. He also questioned the offensive gameplanning concerning getting Smith the ball more and in the open field. I don't see any hate in that.

It was totally the truth

Skip bayless said the same exact thing

Not our defense, our passing defense. Lets get that correct. Cause our run defense handled their biz last night

You can't say anything negative about Jake because he leads this team to wins. Ignore the average stats and errant throws, his teammates and ownership like him so who are the fans or media to question him? I'm surprised Young doesn't know that as long as the Qb leads the team to a win you completely ignore any miscues.

oh... we can certainly say plenty of negative things about jake... he wasn't terrible last night but he could certainly use an improvement in accuracy. i can only imagine if we had a qb of garcia's accuracy and getting the ball to smitty (on the run) in the open field... like young was saying, smitty would be a disaster for opposing defenses.

blah blah he's a good leader, is passionate and has huge testes...

Why do some of you guys hate when any analyst points out REAL problems we have?

it's not about having problems with it, it's the way he went about it...it OBVIOUSLY doesn't think we have a good enough team to make it..and he did nothing to hide it..it is his job to be unbias..who cares that you're STEVE " PRETTYBOY" YOUNG, and what he did in the past...

RESPECT

MY

FOOTBALL

TEAM

HOMEY!!!

it's not about having problems with it, it's the way he went about it...it OBVIOUSLY doesn't think we have a good enough team to make it..and he did nothing to hide it..it is his job to be unbias..who cares that you're STEVE " PRETTYBOY" YOUNG, and what he did in the past...

RESPECT

MY

FOOTBALL

TEAM

HOMEY!!!

A Hall of Fame QB knows more about QBs than you do.

RESPECT

MY

FOOTBALL

TEAM

HOMEY!!!

Did you see the respect he gave Smith? He told Smith to his face if Jake got him the ball 8-10 times in the open field a game he'd be unstoppable. Can you give more respect than that?

Archived