• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Refund Checks

TheRealDeal

Being debt free is very nice. I was almost there then started planning a wedding so I'm not even bothering until after the honeymoon. My girl has insane credit for no reason (800+) because her parents hooked her up as a child so I'm not worried about having a little debt and trying to buy a house.

Still sad about my TV though

Being debt free is very nice. I was almost there then started planning a wedding so I'm not even bothering until after the honeymoon. My girl has insane credit for no reason (800+) because her parents hooked her up as a child so I'm not worried about having a little debt and trying to buy a house.

Still sad about my TV though

Don't know about your lady, but for me getting out of debt was FAR easier without a wife than it has been with one. We've gone the complete opposite direction over the years.

I think my wife worked a full time job less than a year after we got married.

Yes, she still works but it's like 15 hours a week now.

Our 10 year anniversary is coming up in May!

You'd be better off paying off your debt before worrying about trying to save to much. The way to figure out what you should do is see how much interest you would pay on that debt over the next year versus how much money you'd receive for your cash (nothing if you don't buy a CD or something). So basically unless you're going to invest the cash, you're better off paying debt.

Use it towards a spring break trip, coke and whores, alcohol :D

Coke and whores or coke whores?

Get a kid and that'll get you back in debt.

I want one but she wants to wait while she jump starts her career. She just got a gig with the Chargers in their medical "department" and she doesn't wanna get knocked up.

Archived