• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Question for PSL owners

Cyclonus

Just throwing it out there incase anybody knows.

If I were to buy PSLs at the end of the season, would I have to pay for regular season tickets still (next years)? Or would I just be able to pay for the PSL itself now that the regular season home games are over. Also, would I be entitled to the playoff tickets for those seats this year? I called the Panthers ticket office and was transfered to sales and had to leave a message. Anybody know how that works?

I bought someone elses season tickets this year, and I've had a blast. Apparantly he's not going to sell me his playoff tickets. So I'd like to finally get some PSLs of my own.

You would pay for the regular season tickets when the bill comes out sometime in april 09..But.....I've got 2 PSL's for sell now section 519 @ $3000.00ea OBO and you can buy the playoff tickets for facevalue..

GO PANTHERS...................

You would pay for the regular season tickets when the bill comes out sometime in april 09..But.....I've got 2 PSL's for sell now section 519 @ $3000.00ea OBO and you can buy the playoff tickets for facevalue..

GO PANTHERS...................

Thanks man, but I'll need to go with the 0% interest financing that the Panthers offer. I won't be able to put up that much cash at one time.

I bought someone elses season tickets this year, and I've had a blast. Apparantly he's not going to sell me his playoff tickets. So I'd like to finally get some PSLs of my own.

That excatly how I ended up buying my PSL's. We had bought season tickets from a guy for years, and we make the playoffs and all of a sudden he wanted to go to the games. So we figured we should go ahead and get our own.

I had to put 10 or 20% down and then pay for the playoff tickets. Then pay the rest of the PSL cost over 2 years, but I hear they are pretty flexible.

Archived