• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Before anyone else suggests it, here it is

TheRealDeal

There's a good possibility Burress will never walk on an NFL field as a player again. That being said, if he does, it won't be in a Carolina Panther's jersey.

Really, where can I get in on that action? Trust me, he'll be playing next season, although he's not scheduled to get out until June, with the lockout sure to delay OTAs, mini-camps and training camps he won't miss a whole lot.

Really, where can I get in on that action? Trust me, he'll be playing next season, although he's not scheduled to get out until June, with the lockout sure to delay OTAs, mini-camps and training camps he won't miss a whole lot.

Didn't say with absolute certainty he wouldn't play. Just that he probably won't.

If there's a lockout, he'll be almost 36 by the time the 2012 season gets underway. How many teams are going to sign a 36 year old receiver who's been out of football for several years? Other than New York to retire him, I can't think of too many. With our rebuilding, and our zero tolerance of convicts, it won't be us for damn sure.

There is a huge difference between Carruth and Plax.

Ones a murderer the other doesn't know how to put the safe on his gun.

;)

I was just following the ironic irony that I took to be the intent of TRD's original post.

He was beating the trolls to the punch and I was trying to feed them....

Besides, Carruth is not a murderer, he got convicted of "conspiracy to commit murder"

and the feeding of the trolls goes on...

Archived