• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Before anyone else suggests it, here it is

TheRealDeal

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29

Paraphrased some, since I'm not quite sure if you are a troll or not, only that this post is...

In Internet slang, a troll (or trolling) is a post that is inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

There's a good possibility Burress will never walk on an NFL field as a player again. That being said, if he does, it won't be in a Carolina Panther's jersey.

Edit and P.S. You do realize, we released Dwayne Jarrett after two DUIs? Jail + Panthers = zero probability

There's a good possibility Burress will never walk on an NFL field as a player again. That being said, if he does, it won't be in a Carolina Panther's jersey.

A good possibility? Hmm

Anyway, all I did was make a post that was going to get brought up sooner or later. I know he's not coming here, other people think he will for some reason. The purpose is to get this stupid idea out of the way now.

Hence the blah blah blah

Archived