• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Should Mark Schlereth be ripping Jay Cutler?

fitty76

This is tough for me because I'm not sure who I hate more between the two. Cutler seems like a slightly less annoying but also less successful Phillip Rivers, who is also quite a douche. But Schlereth is probably the most annoying personality on ESPN not named Stuart Scott, so that's also a consideration for me.

Unless you were playing in the NHL against the Detroit Red Wings for the Western Conference Finals, I don't think peewee hockey compares from a speed/power/movement/anything standpoint.

But good effort.

We were in Canada and the way we got whooped seemed like we were playing the Red Wings. Point is he could of played, MCL injuries are nothing major, Cutler defines pussy.

This is tough for me because I'm not sure who I hate more between the two. Cutler seems like a slightly less annoying but also less successful Phillip Rivers, who is also quite a douche. But Schlereth is probably the most annoying personality on ESPN not named Stuart Scott, so that's also a consideration for me.

Schlereth is the new Sean Salisbury at ESPN.

Archived