• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Great Movie Did You Discover On Netflix Streaming

fitty76

was the host any good?

its a REALLY crazy movie, alot of "yeah right that would never happen"

but its also pretty cool to watch and follow. gotta be willing to read the subtitles tho.

its ur standard large reptile terrorizing asian country and everyone running for their lives movie but it goes into more detail and concentrates on one family.

There are a couple scenes where ur like...is this supposed to be funny or is this standard asian movie making? Overall I thought it was pretty cool.

a clockwork orange

great movie, but I can't believe you didn't hear about that before netflix instant

A movie not many people know about that I think is pretty funny is "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels" - Michael Caine, Steve Martin

great movie, but I can't believe you didn't hear about that before netflix instant

A movie not many people know about that I think is pretty funny is "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels" - Michael Caine, Steve Martin

heard about it but never watched it untill recently

its a REALLY crazy movie, alot of "yeah right that would never happen"

but its also pretty cool to watch and follow. gotta be willing to read the subtitles tho.

its ur standard large reptile terrorizing asian country and everyone running for their lives movie but it goes into more detail and concentrates on one family.

There are a couple scenes where ur like...is this supposed to be funny or is this standard asian movie making? Overall I thought it was pretty cool.

what is standard asian moviemaking?

Archived