• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best of Dave Chappelle

TheRealDeal

welp explain his show ending... out of the blue, then him going to Africa, do some googling, booy

Yeah, the show ended because he got fed up with people trying to scream "Im rick james bitch" when he was on stage or trying to do stand-up.

He said the show was taking his career on the wrong path because he originally wanted to be a highly successful stand up comedian.

When everyone thought he "went crazy", he really just went to his doctor, sat down, and said look. I have millions of dollars and I don't know what I am going to do with it.

I wouldn't call that going crazy. People need a break, and time to regroup and get their minds right. I would imagine that's probably why he went to Africa.

Dont buhleev evrythng u reed in teh internetz.

Yeah, the show ended because he got fed up with people trying to scream "Im rick james bitch" when he was on stage or trying to do stand-up.

He said the show was taking his career on the wrong path because he originally wanted to be a highly successful stand up comedian.

When everyone thought he "went crazy", he really just went to his doctor, sat down, and said look. I have millions of dollars and I don't know what I am going to do with it.

I wouldn't call that going crazy. People need a break, and time to regroup and get their minds right. I would imagine that's probably why he went to Africa.

Dont buhleev evrythng u reed in teh internetz.

i starting to like you again....:devil::hurray::devil::cool:

Archived