• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Honeymoon spots

TheRealDeal

My girl had been there when she was a little younger with her family and said it was insane, said you never had to leave. Were still debating if we want to go there again or to some other resort called like the Riu palace or something like that just to get a different experience...know anythign about that one?

Been to the Riu in Aruba, it was nice but I am not a huge Aruba fan. Atlantis is nice like Salty said.

I went to a nice, quiet island called Nevis a few years back, perfect place for a honeymoon. Very, very small, there's a small rainforest-type mountain in the middle of the island for day trips and a nice little rasta bar right by the hotel. Very hospitable people as well, our housekeeper invited us to their home for dinner. Negs: Four Season's is pricey, if you like snorkeling/diving theres not as much aquatic life as somewhere like St Johns but the water is perfect. I believe its right off St Martin or something, you have to take a boat to get there

Archived