• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Honeymoon spots

TheRealDeal

We're really looking all over. We're from SoCal so we just wanna get out of here. We thought about Italy for a couple weeks but like I said in the opening I don't want to have a schedule or have to sight see if I don't want to.

I know it's the offseason in the Bahamas and it's still hot but what are the chances of a storm/rain? Pretty high?

We're really looking all over. We're from SoCal so we just wanna get out of here. We thought about Italy for a couple weeks but like I said in the opening I don't want to have a schedule or have to sight see if I don't want to.

I know it's the offseason in the Bahamas and it's still hot but what are the chances of a storm/rain? Pretty high?

the season for hurricanes is in the fall so u should be alright depending on when u go.

Thinking of booking today. Found an all inclusive at a nice resort for an affordable price. Read a lot of the customer reviews and they seem pretty good.

If I book through expedia or orbitz or some website, do I pay immediately or when the vacation actually happens? Anyone know?

Ya Ive been to atlantis a couple of times. feel free to ask any questions about it. Freaking loved it!!

My girl had been there when she was a little younger with her family and said it was insane, said you never had to leave. Were still debating if we want to go there again or to some other resort called like the Riu palace or something like that just to get a different experience...know anythign about that one?

Archived