• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Honeymoon spots

TheRealDeal

Trying to plan my honeymoon and wanted some cool ideas. I don't want to do any sight seeing if I don't have to. I also am not going to Mexico or any other place where I might come back dead.

Bahamas are a choice, Hawaii, Canadia(yes with an i in it), St Lucia, etc.

Going in July. Any cool ideas? Places you've been and had a great time?

I love Bermuda personally, but I'm from the northeast so it's quite a change :P It's not cheap, but it's an incredibly small island with an awesome public transportation system so you can get anywhere you want on the island quick if your girl wants to see something or do something on another part of the island.

Congrats btw :)

I am planning a Honeymoon as well. We are going in Sept. We are looking at cruises right now. I found a 5 day Carnival Cruise Leaving from Charleston SC to the Bahamas for a less than $1100. Seemed like a really good deal. I did not have that much fun on the last few cruises I went on but the future wife has never been on one, and really wants to go. Plus I went on those cruises with my x-wife, and she is a stick in the mud, so I should have a lot more fun this time. It seems like the best bang for the buck. We have been looking for a while. We looked at several ideas, and this seems to be the best deal.

Archived