• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DEFENSE wins CHAMPIONSHIPS people!

Tarheels23

Fixed with regular season stats

Defensive Rankings:

Overall:

2. Steelers

3. Jets

5. Packers

9. Bears

Receiving:

5. Packers

6. Jets

12. Steelers

20. Bears

Rushing:

1. Bears

2. Steelers

3. Jets

18. Packers

Offense Rankings:

Overall:

9. Packers

11. Jets

14. Steelers

30. Bears

Passing:

5. Packers

14. Steelers

22. Jets

28. Bears

Rushing:

4. Jets

11. Steelers

22. Bears

24.Packers

Rather than yard allowed stats I prefer points allowed, much more telling.

#1, Steelers

#2, Packers

#4, Bears

#6, Jets

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?season=2010&seasonType=REG&defensiveStatisticCategory=GAME_STATS&d-447263-o=2&conference=ALL&tabSeq=2&role=OPP&d-447263-p=1&d-447263-s=TOTAL_POINTS_GAME_AVG&d-447263-n=1

#26, Panthers

because our offense was so good last year and we just hired a brilliant offensive mind as HC, I think it's clear we need to worry about our defense right now.

We were dead last in points scored on offense this season, not much better at 26th in points allowed on defense. We need help everywhere.

we need another WR regardless..

Don't sleep on Trent guy I don't expect you to know who he is but before his hamstring injury set him back he was having the best camp at WR according to Steve smith and fox. His injury put him on the practice squad. He is also a good punt return guy. I don't think armanti Edwards will develop but I could be wrong.

If you know our team you would know that DT is the weakest position. I didn't even think it was debatable but I just joined this forum tonight and release anything is possible lol

It also takes a good QB. Sanchez threw for 200 yards and 3 TDS including a clutch drive where he threw a 60 yard pass and then capped it off with a really difficult throw to Holmes in the endzone...franchise QB.

Equally important, the Jets and their OC Schotty did not go Fox ball and sit on a lead.

Don't sleep on Trent guy I don't expect you to know who he is but before his hamstring injury set him back he was having the best camp at WR according to Steve smith and fox. His injury put him on the practice squad. He is also a good punt return guy. I don't think armanti Edwards will develop but I could be wrong.

If you know our team you would know that DT is the weakest position. I didn't even think it was debatable but I just joined this forum tonight and release anything is possible lol

what is it with you people? :lol:

who said DT wasn't a need and who said DT was only available through the draft?

let me just say, I hope to god I get to see the kind of offense I've been looking for... Need a QB to start, but you need threats and all are possible to obtain..

Archived