• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

'08 Panther vs '10 Falcons - Worse Playoff Lost Poll

Tarheels23

For some reason after the Arizona game earlier in the year that went down the wire, I dreaded the prospect of facing them again in the playoffs because I felt like we would lose.

While it was a humiliating loss, I had internally already come to terms with it happening. That's why I voted for Atlanta.

The only reason Arizona fans didn't "take over" the stadium that night is because Arizona has very few fans, let alone fans who travel across the country to see a game. Had we been playing Green Bay, Dallas, or some other team with a national fan base it would have turned into a home game for the visiting team.

One small correction.....A team like Green Bay, Dallas, Pittsburgh...That has a $hit-load of BAND WAGON fans errr, I mean

National Following.

A weekly occurrence in Charlotte for the last couple years...

True ABH...but if those of you that were fans in '96 remember, the playoff victory against Dall-azz, the home crowd was incredible. Erricsson Stadium was ROCKING, and a sea of Black and Blue!...Shows you it can happen!

panthers defense was collapsing for the final month of the season in 2008 and the writing should have been on the wall. I remember not being confident at all before that game.

Falcons fans here in atlanta genuinely thought they were going to the superbowl this year.

Archived