• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

'08 Panther vs '10 Falcons - Worse Playoff Lost Poll

Tarheels23

I think they were a lot more hyped than we were. plus they were the #1 seed.

both losses were pretty damn embarrassing. unfortunately our loss pretty much dismantled our team and set us back years. we'll have to wait and see what this loss means for the Falcons later on.

I think they were a lot more hyped than we were. plus they were the #1 seed.

both losses were pretty damn embarrassing. unfortunately our loss pretty much dismantled our team and set us back years. we'll have to wait and see what this loss means for the Falcons later on.

Yeah that loss was the beginning of Pep not wanting to be here anymore. Other than Tony G. retiring I don't see them breaking that team up.

I actually feel like this kind of loss is more devastating than a 2-14 season. You get the #1 overall seed in the playoffs only to get disrespected by the national media in the lead-up to the game and then you get crushed at home where the other team's fans drown out your own fans the entire second half.

Man, a part of me keeps laughing and another part feels uncomfortable even watching that last quarter.

Falcons for one simple reason: They had their home stadium taken over by fans of the opposing team where you could hear their chants and mocking throughout the entire second half. I'm embarrassed for them.

lol

I take it you don't go to BOA stadium all that much.

I actually feel like this kind of loss is more devastating than a 2-14 season. You get the #1 overall seed in the playoffs only to get disrespected by the national media in the lead-up to the game and then you get crushed at home where the other team's fans drown out your own fans the entire second half.

Man, a part of me keeps laughing and another part feels uncomfortable even watching that last quarter.

Were you there at the AZ game? It was pretty much like you just described this game.

Had to vote 08 Panthers. I felt that it was more self-inflicted. The Packers offense was much more dominant against ATL than Arizona was against us. The constant turnovers kept them on a short field, and no one felt that putting better coverage on Fitzgerald was a good idea.

Atlanta still shat the bed tonight, picking a bad day to have a bad day. lol

Archived