• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Which celebrity would you be and why?

TheRealDeal

so you would not?

I didn't say that I'm just saying Ray J is a bad choice for that because plenty of guys have done what he did and have better lives outside of it as well. Bush has a SB ring and smashed it repeatedly. Ray J stopped being famous a long time before that and was only famous for a little time after.

He's a stud and he's boys with Dyrdek. I bet when they go out it's like picking candy out of a vending machine.

you have to put money into a vending machine. it's probably more like picking candy out of my coworkers candy jar which is there for everyone.

As ghey as this might sound, bear with me.

John Mayer.

I knnow he is a ig ol sissy and the average Asia Fan could kick his ass but have you seen the tail he pulls down?

umm....he is hot as poo. id definitely hit that.

I used to not think he was that hot. My friend begged me all day to go to a concert and I didnt like him at the time, so I was like no I dont wanna go. Finally, I agreed and we had a blast. He took off his shirt while he was singing wow it was amazing. He also covered a couple really good songs by Tom Petty and Stevie Ray Vaughan

This was him that night, :drool5:

Archived