• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How many posters on this board do you take serious?

TheRealDeal

there are about five who i'll read a thread they posted just because they're the ones that posted it.

another dozen or so have enough upside to their points/ability to communicate them that i enjoy reading them.

aaaaaaaaaand then there's the saints fans.

I can't take anyone seriously in the main forum. That forum is all but an embarassment to our fanbase. "hey letz trade all our good playerz!!!!!!" or "letz get brady or peyton. itz realistic i swearz!!!" and of course the "i don't no how 2 spell kasey!!!!"

I take most posters in other forums seriously. There are only 2 exceptions. One is Ohio, who can't be any older than 13, posting in big boy forums. Boy, that is pure entertainment.

The other is cantrell. He is without a doubt THE biggest douche to ever grace our fanbase. When there's a stupid thread, I can bring him up and we're guaranteed to kill the thread quick. His ego wouldn't have it any other way.

:D

My pie was regarding the first paragraph of your post, which I totally agree with. As for Ohio I don't really know him. But Cantrell from what I've noticed seems pretty quick witted and knowledgeable. Of course that's just based on a few post by him that I can remember.

My pie was regarding the first paragraph of your post, which I totally agree with. As for Ohio I don't really know him. But Cantrell from what I've noticed seems pretty quick witted and knowledgeable. Of course that's just based on a few post by him that I can remember.

My problem with Cantrell is that he twists logic and oversimplifies statements. Like I said, its his ego. Once he's a little older, he might be an OK guy. Right now he's young and knows everything.

Archived