• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How many posters on this board do you take serious?

TheRealDeal

Seriously I like to folow Mr. Scot, Cyberjag and DMO if I need to get a good perspective on the team's outlook.

Venom, COW and Chucktown for the political stuff. One of them is sorta ok at times...

Jangler for cute midget actresses info....

But that's about it.

Oh wait, Biscuit too brecause bewbies is serious bidness...

As far as seriousness, I don't think anyone really posts in a serious mode all the time... therefore I try not to take anyone too seriously all the time and often rag on my perceived enemies pretty hard, but then turn around and rep them for some posts they make...

As far as quality/best posters, this was said about me once (although, I'm sure I have degraded this opinion by now):

I read the huddle a lot as well, but it's about 95% typical internet forum garbage, 5% actually interesting reads (4% of which is SLJ haha).

Admittedly, I haven't really posted anything too interesting lately, but I usually save that for the boring times of the offseason...

I respect everyone's opinions on the football side of things, no matter how much I debate them (and some more than others, actually...) but when it comes to the Tinderbox, maybe not so much... But such is life... If we were all the same and thought the same, the world would be a pretty damn boring place... kind of like Meat's house probably is...

I can't take anyone seriously in the main forum. That forum is all but an embarassment to our fanbase. "hey letz trade all our good playerz!!!!!!" or "letz get brady or peyton. itz realistic i swearz!!!" and of course the "i don't no how 2 spell kasey!!!!"

I take most posters in other forums seriously. There are only 2 exceptions. One is Ohio, who can't be any older than 13, posting in big boy forums. Boy, that is pure entertainment.

The other is cantrell. He is without a doubt THE biggest douche to ever grace our fanbase. When there's a stupid thread, I can bring him up and we're guaranteed to kill the thread quick. His ego wouldn't have it any other way.

:D

As far as seriousness, I don't think anyone really posts in a serious mode all the time... therefore I try not to take anyone too seriously all the time and often rag on my perceived enemies pretty hard, but then turn around and rep them for some posts they make...

As far as quality/best posters, this was said about me once (although, I'm sure I have degraded this opinion by now):

Admittedly, I haven't really posted anything too interesting lately, but I usually save that for the boring times of the offseason...

I respect everyone's opinions on the football side of things, no matter how much I debate them (and some more than others, actually...) but when it comes to the Tinderbox, maybe not so much... But such is life... If we were all the same and thought the same, the world would be a pretty damn boring place... kind of like Meat's house probably is...

worst

prose

EVER ;)

Archived