• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How many posters on this board do you take serious?

TheRealDeal

I take EVERYBODY serious. You have to. Teh Huddle is like a Not-So-Super-Secret-Gubment Think Tank.

You can always get great advice on the important things in life like relationships, medical advice, who is the better QB and moreso, where do you store butter....

Also, what little rep I have defines me not only as a person but as a player in the universe....

you forgot:

who/what you should/shouldnt have sex with, yeah i said what.

the proper way to court a lady

which shows on tv are good right now

various music topics

my feet

updates on biscuits shoulder surgery

what to tell someone if they are threatening suicide

places/things to do in and around charlotte

celebratory birthday threads

weed related debates

various huddle sports events

those are just the ones off the top of my head

What do you look for in a good poster?

Lounge doesn't offer a lot to take serious.. some people are funny, some people aren't.. some topics are serious, but who cares for serious.. a few people have shown they offer up a lot of knowledge in certain fields..

Panther forum, there might be 10 people who I really feel know what they are talking about.. where they could break down real football scenarios where I don't feel like I'm talking to a brick wall.. that's what I look for.. I can sit and talk football with a lot of football fans, but most of them glaze over when you get into details about what is happening on the field..

there are more than 2-3 that can do that for those saying very few.. lol

football is a sport that is so technical and has so many moving parts that it would be ridiculous to expect everyone to know exactly what is going on.. hell, on TV you can't even see most of what is going on (they need to zoom out a tad bit)..

I love passionate fans, but when the QB throws the ball away because no one is open and the person next to me is calling for his head because he doesn't throw a TD every time he passes the ball, I mean, shut the f**k up.. ;)

Archived