• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers - Denver?

Gscottnc5

I'll take just about any CBS crew over FOX's. Just about every talking head on Fox this season has annoyed me, especially the ones that had a clear bias towards our opponent.

See, I don't care as much about announcers as I do information. I like Fox's presentation a lot better than CBS's. There was a 4-6 week span when we got essentially the same crew every week, including the VERY knowledgeable Coach Billick, and they really had a good feel for our team.

See, I don't care as much about announcers as I do information. I like Fox's presentation a lot better than CBS's. There was a 4-6 week span when we got essentially the same crew every week, including the VERY knowledgeable Coach Billick, and they really had a good feel for our team.
I actually thought the Harlan and Gannon were quite informative, told the offensive and defensive formation just about every play. A bit bland in their delivery, yes, but at least I don't have to hear about "Steven" Smith and "Chris" Godfrey. :frown2:

I think the CBS announcers do a much better job of staying on task and talking about the actual game than the guys on Fox. All too often, there's too much grab assing going on up in the Fox booth to the point where you wouldn't even know there was a football game going on if the picture wasn't in front of you.

Archived