• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tony Pike

Hairless Cat

I don't think we can evaluate any of our young offensive players based on last season. We had a broken system with coaches that didn't want them there and didn't seem to care if they learned anything. I give Pike and all our young players a pass for this past season. I think they all start with a clean slate and the new coaches will do their best to maximize their talents. I'm looking forward to see how our offense looks with coaches that actually care about scoring TD's

Good post.

I'm not a Pike supporter but I watched everygame this past season with a couple of my buddies whom are pats fans. They mentioned time and time again that Pike looks like brady did when he entered the league. Had the frame but he had to take his vitamins and get his hulk on. We all think that he needs to bulk up a bit and get a fair chance. I was on the clausen bandwagon but how can I stick by a guy that looks scared and gets so many balls batted down. I tell myself Peyton went 1-15 his first season.

The Panthers are a Professional Football team it'd be nice to see something done to fix whats wrong. Even if it is some QB competition.

:mad2:

Archived