• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton looking better and better!

Tarheels23

if you watched the game and still believe cam newton is worthy of a first overall pick just check yourself into the mental hospital b/c you are retarded. Fairley, on the other hand played like a man possessed. I was skeptical of him going into this game, but after tonight i am convinced he could be the 1 pick. people talk about him being a dirty player but i kinda like that, especially in a dt.

this this this this

I don't even think having a great combine would be enough. It'd also be necessary for Nick Fairley to have a horrible one.

Your idol Peyton Manning's final college game in the Orange Bowl

21-31, 134 yards, 1 TD, 1 rush, -9 rushing yards

Vols got smashed 42-17.

Going by your logic, the combine couldnt've even helped that guy. :rolleyes:

Go ahead and continue to show your bias Scot. The QB you completely fell in love with and overhyped Luck couldnt lead his team to beat this Oregon team, Cam just did. He's displayed the toughness and ability to fight thru adversity that Carolina Panther QBs normally lack tonight. Cam missed some throws and had some bad plays, but he did enough to win the game, and capped off a perfect season. If Carolina doesnt continue to look at this guy as an option they are fuging fools.

Fairly had a great game but also showed some slack. Two plays specifically, the personal foul where he pushed James' helmet to the ground, and jumping offsides near the goal line, which isn't that huge but were here to nit pick right?

Fairley is very good. I'm just not sold on him being #1 pick good yet.

Right now my worry is that I look at him and see Dan Wilkinson.

Vols got smashed 42-17.

Go ahead and continue to show your bias Scot. The QB you completely fell in love with and overhyped Luck couldnt lead his team to beat this Oregon team, Cam just did. He's displayed the toughness and ability to fight thru adversity that Carolina Panther QBs normally lack tonight. Cam missed some throws and had some bad plays, but he did enough to win the game, and capped off a perfect season. If Carolina doesnt continue to look at this guy as an option they are f**king fools.

Sorry, but you're the fool if you believe Cam Newton is worthy of the 1 overall selection... You're clearly an Auburn fan. Take your homer glasses off.

Vols got smashed 42-17.

Go ahead and continue to show your bias Scot. The QB you completely fell in love with and overhyped Luck couldnt lead his team to beat this Oregon team, Cam just did. He's displayed the toughness and ability to fight thru adversity that Carolina Panther QBs normally lack tonight. Cam missed some throws and had some bad plays, but he did enough to win the game, and capped off a perfect season. If Carolina doesnt continue to look at this guy as an option they are f**king fools.

No that would be Dyer who lead them.

Vols got smashed 42-17.

You should work on your avatar and sig because there is no way we sre drafting this overated qb.

Vols got smashed 42-17.

Make no mistake, Auburn's D and Dyer won this game, not Newton. I'm pretty sure Luck doesn't play defense and didn't give up 52 points. Luck actually "led" his team to more points than Newton.

Vols got smashed 42-17.

Negative.. That RB led that drive. Nick Fairley > Cam , sorry man Newton don't have the speed or awareness to be the #1 overall

Vols got smashed 42-17.

Wouldn't bet on it.

Good number of scouts wouldn't have rated him as good enough to be taken #1 before tonight. He did nothing to change anybody's mind. And if not for Dyer's big play, the last highlight Newton would have been featured in would have been that strip-fumble.

Fairley may have made himself the #1 pick tonight. Newton didn't.

Cam beat Oregon, Luck didn't.... does that make Cam any better, not really. But it certainly doesn't make his stock drop like alot of you think. He had a damn good game after he got settled. Did anyone see what he did 2nd quarter?

Hit a bunch of wide open receivers as Oregon seemed to forget you have to cover everyone and not just every other receiver.

Fairley is very good. I'm just not sold on him being #1 pick good yet.

Right now my worry is that I look at him and see Dan Wilkinson.

Im not sold on any of the top picks being Number 1 at this point watching there bowl games. None have really separated from the pack. IMO Luck was the only Player that proved to be dominate.

Archived