• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton looking better and better!

Tarheels23

Pryor wants so desperately to be an NFL QB that he is deliberately forcing himself to attempt to learn the position. Pryor is going back to OSU next year so he can prepare better. Pryor could have gone to Oregon and could be playing in this game, but he felt that Tressel would be the coach that would make his dream of being an NFL QB a reality.

I give him props... He might even be able to do it, but he's going to have to work damn hard this offseason and next year to prove to teams he's worth a draft pick. He still could.

anyway back to Newton, don't let Hurney know or we might end up with Cam newton after all...

Oh, I agree 100%. I like that Pryor works so hard in developing his QB skills. However, I remember back in his freshman year when Todd Boekman(sp?) was there, they would line up Pryor at WR in the redzone and just throw it up to him. And he came down with it time after time. His freakish athletic ability will have teams going crazy when he decides to come out though..

I'm not so sure Cam will go back to school no matter what his draft projections say. There's still a big old gray cloud hanging over his and Auburn's head and he may want to get out of dodge ASAP. His stock would definitely plummet if he was forced to miss next season or a significant chunk of it.

I just love this board..... not saying the Panthers should or will pick Newton.... just funny how all day 1/2 the people on here were saying just one game doesnt determine a player and where he should be picked, and here we are since he is not lighting it up... this thread is using this one game as the reason against him :cool: I am sure if he was lighting it up you all would be back to "just one game, doesnt........"

Either way it just sucks a team that desperately needs a QB doesnt have a clear cut guy available to draft :(

Archived