• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton looking better and better!

Tarheels23

I know we're all upset about Luck, but trust me it's not the end all, be all. Now that I got that out the way I believe it's time to focus our attention elsewhere. We can either pick Cam or Fairley with the number one pick or trade down, but as the title suggest, Cam Newton is looking better and better to me.

I've always said I'd be ok with Newton if we didn't take/get Luck. He will certainly give some life to this cardiac cat arrest franchise that we are currently feeling... There is no way he's a lethargic Russell type or a mentally unstable Vince Young Type(who seems to be really bipolar or something)..

The other players in the draft really aren't going to give fans a reason to watch as much as Cam Newton would. I'd pull the trigger if I was JR.

Cam. This franchise needs some excitement. His type of ball will be so different than we usually play. I wanted Luck, but I'd take the chance on Cam. We need a coach to use him correctly though.

I'm guessing we'll draft something other than a QB though.

Archived