• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Co-op Games

Panthericulous

I recently purchased a PS3 and am looking for some more co-op games. I already beat Vegas 2 in regular and co-op mode. I am not that into online gaming, not very skilled at the games in general and also my wireless in my house is not strong enough to get a good connection with the Playstation.

I bought the first Resistance and it was a bit too much for me... I love Vegas and would like to have something else kind of like it.

Let me know what you all know...

Thanks

Army of Two, Little Big Planet, Pixel Junk Monsters, Blast Factor, Guitar Hero, Rock Band, Super Stardust HD, GRAW2, Call of Duty World at War, soon to be Resident Evil 5 and I like Resistance 2 coop because you and a friend can play with 6 other players online in different missions as well as competitive games.

I have a suggestion for you. Sell your PS3 and buy an Xbox. :)

i thought about it a long time... i just heard too many things that happened to xbox's... plus i convinced my wife it was cool bc it had a blue ray player....

Army of Two, Little Big Planet, Pixel Junk Monsters, Blast Factor, Guitar Hero, Rock Band, Super Stardust HD, GRAW2, Call of Duty World at War, soon to be Resident Evil 5 and I like Resistance 2 coop because you and a friend can play with 6 other players online in different missions as well as competitive games.

thanks... i bought the first resistance and was not impressed... should have got the new one... im pretty pumped about resident evil...

appreciate the help

Archived