• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

IF we get Luck

TheRealDeal

Clasun will not be released or traded. He was just drafted and given a nice contract this past off season. I don't think Hurney is going to just let him and and all that money go to waste. He will stay and either be starter or a backup to luck depending if luck comes out in the draft.

Well, the way Luck plays is sexy as Hell...does that count?

It's not Luck's fault it's the other two. Luck is one of the rare ugly QBs who is also good at being a QB so he has nothing to worry about. That being said, there is only so much room on the roster for ugly and it's usually reserved for the trenches.

Something must change.

While Andrew Luck projects to be a good/great player in the NFL, nobody really knows how his career will turn out. He could end up the next Peyton Manning, or he could be the next Ryan Leaf. I think Cam Newton could be a great QB in the NFL as well, and if Luck doesnt declare than i wont be upset if Cam Newton is our QB. The thing everyone wants is too win, whether it be with Luck, Cam Newton, Locker, Mallett, Gabbert it really doesnt matter who your QB is as long as he makes us a winner. If Luck stays in school it's not the end of the world, there are some really talented QB's to choose from.

While Andrew Luck projects to be a good/great player in the NFL, nobody really knows how his career will turn out. He could end up the next Peyton Manning, or he could be the next Ryan Leaf. I think Cam Newton could be a great QB in the NFL as well, and if Luck doesnt declare than i wont be upset if Cam Newton is our QB. The thing everyone wants is too win, whether it be with Luck, Cam Newton, Locker, Mallett, Gabbert it really doesnt matter who your QB is as long as he makes us a winner. If Luck stays in school it's not the end of the world, there are some really talented QB's to choose from.

Wrong thread.

how is this no homo when you are talking about the attractiveness of men?

Because I said no homo. It's just like saying "With all due respect..." It really gives you the clearance to say just about anything.

Also, it's no homo because these are not my opinions of the attractiveness of these men, these are facts.

Jimmy and Pike are in fact ugly human beings.

Moore in fact won "Charlotte's Sexiest Man"

Archived