• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Todays press conference

Hairless Cat

has jerry ever cut so many players and been so cheap consequently making this season one of the worst ever?

its just an apology conference watch.

seriously though, the cheap-o "youth movement" in 2001 almost rivaled this.

Got rid of beuerlein and other vets.

Started rookies like lester towns. Backup QB was matt lytle.

I wish it would happen but u know this press is going to be boring and uninformative.

I know this much - it will be a quick one. He's got to hustle over to the K&W cafeteria before all the other blue hairs show up for lunch.

but really what can he announce?

they havent interviewed the rooney rule candidates yet so really there is nothing news worthy that will satisfy the huddle.

How do you know this? They could be interviewing him right now. Harbaugh could be in the other room.

they havent interviewed the rooney rule candidates yet so really there is nothing news worthy that will satisfy the huddle.

1. He is retaining Hurney in the event he needs any more organs donated, based on Marty's recent history and blood type.

2. Armanti Edwards will be moved to QB and there will be a 3-way competition at QB next year. Season ticket office to open in Boone.

3. To get Harbaugh and Luck, he is moving the team to Oakland, forcing the Raiders to move back to Los Angeles. Buffalo fans rejoice.

4. Fox borrowed $50 from him and left before paying him back. Bounty on Fox offered. Fox is contacted and responds, "At the end of the day, it is what it is," whatever that means.

5. The big news: Top Cats are going to be selected based on looks and not cheerleading talent. No more grimmacing when FOX cameras go for the close-ups. Ratings expected to increase sharply.

I think he is going to explain the moves over the past few months and focus on the CBA. PSL owners are in a slightly different situation than the average fan.

okay, I can't contain the surprise any longer...

I got a call from Jerry Richardson the other day from an email I sent to the Panthers org.

In my email, I directed them to the Huddle and to some of my postings throughout the past couple years.

Mr. Richardson expressed his delight, and remorse that they did not contact me before now. It was his belief that had they heeded my words in the past, the disaster that was this season would never have happened.

He asked that I fly to Charlotte last week (which I did, on his dime) and meet with he and Mr. Morrison.

After that meeting, they made the announcement that none of the coaching staff would be retained.

Long story short, I am the next head coach, and every other member of the Panthers coaching staff.

You are welcome in advance for us winning multiple Super Bowls.

okay, I can't contain the surprise any longer...

I got a call from Jerry Richardson the other day from an email I sent to the Panthers org.

In my email, I directed them to the Huddle and to some of my postings throughout the past couple years.

Mr. Richardson expressed his delight, and remorse that they did not contact me before now. It was his belief that had they heeded my words in the past, the disaster that was this season would never have happened.

He asked that I fly to Charlotte last week (which I did, on his dime) and meet with he and Mr. Morrison.

After that meeting, they made the announcement that none of the coaching staff would be retained.

Long story short, I am the next head coach, and every other member of the Panthers coaching staff.

You are welcome in advance for us winning multiple Super Bowls.

so dwayne jarrett is coming back??

:party:

Archived