• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rate your Cell phone

Hotsauce

Another vote for the iPhone.

not only is it the best phone Ive ever owned ints the best hand held electronic device Ive ever owned.

9.5/10

Wish I could email in landscape, wish it supported flash, wish it could do video.

Check out EasyWriter free app. for emailing in landscape. Not sure on the other two.

I'm looking at getting rid of my nextel and moving over to alltel. Anybody have the Blackberry Pearl??

Do you like it ? Is it worth the added service?

Alltel will sell me one for 19.99 and let me put it on the family plan with my wife and kids for 10 bucks a month

Pearl is a very nice phone, if you don't mind the way the keys are set - has 2 alphabets per button. So, it may or may not take a little while getting used to typing on the phone.

The other blackberries, except for the flip phone one, has a full keyboard and the Curve is probably the smallest for a full qwerty keyboard type bb. Alltel may have a deal for that one as well; check.

For AT&T users: Amazon runs a few deals on blackberries - cheap if you agree to extending your contract, as long as you're past 18 months on the contract you're currently on.

Blackberry 8830 World Edition...work bought it for me and I love it. Has enough toys on it to keep me happy and works everytime I need it. Only one small complaint is that people I am talking to say that the microphone on it is really sensitive and it picks up lots of background noise....but that is there issue!!!! 9/10

I just got the Titanium Voyager a couple weeks ago. I like it a lot so far. It comes with the USB cable which also charges the phone, it is easy to put media on using Rhapsody, takes great pics and video. I haven't used all its features yet, but it does have visual voice mail, web mail, and all the stuff that is with Vcast. The browser is a little frustrating though. I am only using it some because Vcast is free for a month. Full qwerty keyboard was the main reason I bought it...and the fact that it only cost me $30 with my new every two credit. 8/10

Silver samsung Alias. I bought it in May. For someone who doesn't need all that PDA crap integrated in their phone or can't afford it like I can't, the Alias is a great option.

My favorite feature, which was also a big reason I bought the phone, is the double flip. Flip it to the side and I can text as fast as the next person. I hated the standard dial pad way of texting. Before this you had to do that crap with mashing those damn buttons that accounted for 3 letters each.

Camcorder is a cool feature. you can actually record something and set it up as your wallpaper.

My only gripe about the phone is that it doesn't have a good camera. You can't zoom with it.

9/10.

I'm looking at getting rid of my nextel and moving over to alltel. Anybody have the Blackberry Pearl??

Do you like it ? Is it worth the added service?

Alltel will sell me one for 19.99 and let me put it on the family plan with my wife and kids for 10 bucks a month

if you're into multimedia messaging, alltel's version would not allow you to send anything but text messages. other than that, it's one of the best phones you can get once you get used to it. but you do need a data plan, but the benefit to that is everyone on the family plan gets unlimited messaging. everyone wins. personally, i like the touch pro or the new palm, but you can't go wrong with the pearl.

speaking of the htc touch pro, does anyone have that phone?

Archived