• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rate your Cell phone

Hotsauce

I categorized 'home apps' into the kiddish category too. And I don't care too much for the 'business apps for an iphone'. Don't get me wrong, I had an iPhone before I got the blackberry.

I had the Curve last year, and liked it okay. The only thing I miss about it is brick break.

I have this same phone. I have had to have it replaced 3 times in less than 14 months. It is always crashing. I have had it over 2yrs now, and it is better than the other phones I have had, but only because it is the only smart phone I ever owned. (4/10 *'s)

Believe it or not, my favorate phone of all of them I ever had was the old Nokia candybar phone. The one you could put differant faces, lights, and all kinds of upgrades. It was a lot of fun. Like getting a new cell phone everytime I went to the mall. I was always buying sh*t for that phone.

what company do you use???

I always get whatever cell phone is free - I don't need all the latest features because I only use it to...go figure...make calls.

I'm only responding to this thread because I just noticed a commercial this past weekend for a phone - some kind of blackberry I think - the one that says your butt is calling. It amused me.

I always get whatever cell phone is free - I don't need all the latest features because I only use it to...go figure...make calls.

I'm only responding to this thread because I just noticed a commercial this past weekend for a phone - some kind of blackberry I think - the one that says your butt is calling. It amused me.

Same here. My phone was free, and I can call and receive calls and text messages. I have to use text messages for work. Any other options are a waste for me.

:iagree:

I use my phone for work - calls and for texting - personal. Last week I got a basic LG VX5500 for free. so far 8/10. much better than the pos krzr i got rid of. 1/10 (it looked nice)

Archived