• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rate your Cell phone

Hotsauce

Samsung Instinct made for Sprint:

samsung-instinct-sprint.jpg

5 out of 10 *'s

I bought this phone when it first came out in June. I have had several issues with the phone. It seems to get screwed up with something different every week. They had some great marketing when the phone first came out, which it was then dubbed as the "iPhone Killer". However, even though it has a nice accessory package and Sprint TV, the phone is not that great. It has about 1/2 of the options as a standard Smart Phone. I went from using the Treo 600 and Treo 750, and they are far superior to this piece of crap. Also, the battery is extremely lame, it dies about 3/4 through a standard work day...

My suggestion, stay away! Get a Blackberry or iPhone if that is what you are looking for!

I have two phones

the iPhone and the Blackberry Bold

iPhone might be the best overall phone ever made, it has an application for everything. The only downfall is it doesn't support flash, doesn't take video, and no zoom on the camera...I am really surprised that Verizon turned it down when Jobs offered it to the Network 8.5/10

Bold has the best processor on any phone I have ever played with, crystal clear screen, can hold up to 32 gig memory card, and it is blackberry. The downside is you really have to search to find all of the decent priced/free applications for the phone, and I have had issues with the wi-fi cutting in and out 8/10

LG Voyager

Over all, great phone. Decent, not great touch screen, but does have a full qwerty keyboard on the flip. Decent audio from MP3s. Good 2.0 megapixel camera with zoom at smaller resolutions. Decent video recording and playback. I don't surf the web on my phone, but when I was in the hospital, I was able to check my webmail with decent wait considering I was in a tower at CMC. Voice clarity is good. Battery life is very good. Over all, I'd say this is a 9/10 phone. My only quibble is that it's a little large since I carry it in my pocket full time (I wore out my belt thing).

Blackberry Curve.

Best phone I've had bar none. I love the iPhone's browser as compared to this, but their kiddish apps don't excite me enough to choose the iPhone over the blackberry. Perfect size, not too clunky, not too small. Love the keys size; very easy to type. Just perfect.

I am, however, going to checkout the bold this coming week.

t-mobile-blackberry-pearl-8120.jpg

I love my BlackBerry, the only thing I dont like the lock system. I will always lock my phone when I put it in my pocket so I don't call people randomly, but when I do that it always make the emergency call to 911. I wish I could some how remove the emergency call option. but overall i give it a 9/10.

find you a blackberry pouch with the magnets in it, and then you can still put it in your pocket, but by being in the holster it will stop you from calling 911 and you will not need to lock it anymore. It will recognize you have it in a holster and turn off everything on it, but allow you to still receive calls, texts, and email.

Blackberry Curve.

Best phone I've had bar none. I love the iPhone's browser as compared to this, but their kiddish apps don't excite me enough to choose the iPhone over the blackberry. Perfect size, not too clunky, not too small. Love the keys size; very easy to type. Just perfect.

The browser is better, it has wi-fi, and it is a lot quicker without the lag and freezing up like the curve has especially if you do not have a memory card in it.

Is it worth the extra money to spend on the bold??? ehhh depends on how much you use all the features.....If you use everything like you are supposed to do, then yes it is worth it. If you have the phone and only use like 20% of the phone like my wife and 50% of the people in America does, then you are better off saving your money and sticking with the Curve.

Blackberry Curve.

Me too -- I have the Red Curve on the Alltel Network...

Two words --- LOVE IT!!! :)

moto q

freezes alot, crashes, won't let you update software on it after 30 days of purchase, won't connect to pc, horrible battery, lots of other issues i prefer to not get into

it's only good for throwing off an airplane -0/10 (it's that's bad)

I have this same phone. I have had to have it replaced 3 times in less than 14 months. It is always crashing. I have had it over 2yrs now, and it is better than the other phones I have had, but only because it is the only smart phone I ever owned. (4/10 *'s)

Believe it or not, my favorate phone of all of them I ever had was the old Nokia candybar phone. The one you could put differant faces, lights, and all kinds of upgrades. It was a lot of fun. Like getting a new cell phone everytime I went to the mall. I was always buying sh*t for that phone.

You apparently have not looked in the App store. thousands upon thousands of business and home apps.

I categorized 'home apps' into the kiddish category too. And I don't care too much for the 'business apps for an iphone'. Don't get me wrong, I had an iPhone before I got the blackberry.

Archived