• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ufc 125

TheRealDeal

I watched it and thought it was a good card. Brian Stann surprised me since I've never seen him fight before. I've never thought Leben was that good only this generations "Tank Abbott" if you will. Damn, and Wandy is getting called out by everyone now...Leben, Stann, and Sonnen have all asked to fight him.

Vera is done. He is just not that good. I'd be shocked if Dana doesnt cut him.

I'm not surprised the main event went the way it did. It deserved a draw. Props to Edgar for taking that ass whooping and surviving the 1st rd.

Laughed when Dong Kim, after beating Nate Diaz, asked for GSP.

Here was Alistar Overeems Dynamite fight over the weekend jump to the 3:20 part to see the fight.

I woke up at 4am on Friday to watch Dynamite live.That Aoki fight shocked me.

Especially after Aoki pretty much acting like a bitch the first round surprised he did no get a warning or he really deserved a yellow card (think they do them on dynamite?) or points taken away. Smart strategy but he was way over the top.

Especially after Aoki pretty much acting like a bitch the first round surprised he did no get a warning or he really deserved a yellow card (think they do them on dynamite?) or points taken away. Smart strategy but he was way over the top.

I agree. Aoki doing everything possible to not trade with that guy. Even went for several dropkicks just so he could lay on the canvas.

Archived