• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2 at bats....

Zcustom

It is pitiful, man... can't even give him any medicine besides Tylenol, and saline nose drops... which are like torture to him, btw...

I was gonna ask, cuz we've had to do the saline thing with my son for a couple months now. Boy does he get pissed

it is when I have to pull out too!

yeah thats somethin u gotta talk to her aboot. personal preference/how confident u are of ur birth control.

for what its worth, i DO know a girl that got preggers like that. scared the poo outta me bc she said she was still having a normal period and everything and discovered she was 2 months prego. whaaaaaatttttt

oh believe me... I know how tough it is... we tried for like 2 years before it happened for us...

Now its back to pulling out for at least a year and a half... AND she's on the pill... what a waste of money...

Just be glad your wife can take the pill, mine can't (causes blood clots), and other forms of B/C do not work, trust me, my kids middle names are sponge, condom, diaphragm, etc.

Archived